Fraud – wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial and personal gain
Fraud is unfortunately a widespread act and to some, and in particular, to claims of either motor or general insurance is a routine way of life.
The Proactive Investigations team provides claims validation and investigation services for both business and private clients and may include any of the following options to obtain evidence to support or disprove speculation:
- Full reactive or proactive investigation into fraud
- Provide intelligence visits that can incorporate cold calling to obtain information and evidence gathering
- Field enquiries – gathering information personally from many points of contact from policyholders, witnesses, checking out alibis, dealing with the police, sellers or neighbour visits.
- Claimant interviewing – this can be carried out face to face or desktop.
- Proving liability, indemnity and collating quantum investigations and obtaining statements
- Providing detailed images and/or plans of the collision scene / locus
- Comprehensive reporting covering interview of policy holder, driver or claimant
- Instigating covert surveillance on suspected perpetrators.