Proactive Investigations Latest Recommendations
“I attended a course ran by Proactive Investigations and was at first a little reluctant to go on it, this was due to going on many similar courses. I was wrong to think this as the course is well presented and ran by very experienced individuals who have a passion and drive to produce a course that everyone gains experience and the knowledge to be able to go out and deliver the good on their own. I would recommend everyone that has a chance to go on this course to do so. It was, by far the best health and safety course I have been on”.
Jason Falls (September 2014) – Contract Manager at Lafarge Tarmac.
“I attended a course on accident investigation presented by Proactive Investigations. It was detailed but easy to understand and so user friendly in the way it was put across. Nothing was too much trouble and the mix of spoken, written and practical made it very engaging and interesting at the same time”.
Nigel Scott (October 2014) – Business Manager at Lafarge Tarmac Ltd (Contracting)
Proactive Investigations Testimonials
1. Don Brown (Assistant Director, City Safe – Environment & Community Safety at Salford City Council) states – “The delivery of the RIPA Training by Proactive Investigations has inspired the confidence of my staff to submit applications.” The OSC have also made highly positive comments on the quality of the course content.
2. Paul N – successful Manchester businessman is happy to recommend the services of Proactive Investigations Limited.
3. Dan Bonsall of Didsbury Family Law Solicitors recommends the legal services provided by Proactive Investigations Limited.
4. William O’Brien of Ashfields Solicitors, Cheadle recommends Proactive Investigations Limited for their professional, timely and successful completion of instructions at a low cost rate to his business.
5. Louise Haig states “I cant thank the guys at Proactive enough, they are my heroes. For 18 months I had been banging my head against brick walls trying to get the Police and the Crown Prosecution Service to do something about my Uncle’s neighbour who was abusing him financially. My Uncle is a very vulnerable pensioner, with MS and much reduced mental capacity. Proactive then stepped in and got me in a position where I had unarguable evidence on camera that this woman was stealing from my Uncle. This lead to her being exposed and convicted.”
6. A Cheshire licensee endorses the services of Proactive Investigations Limited following the deployment of a covert camera in the stockroom of her premises. This proved a staff member when on duty was not engaged in theft or breaching company policies and provided reassurance to the employer.
7. Nick Clarey – CEO, Airsource Limited states he would have no hesitation recommending Proactive Investigations Limited for their “Extremely quick and efficient” service.
“Our objective is to ethically achieve the best outcome for your enquiry by conducting a positive, professional investigation whilst maintaining strict confidentiality.”
Email us today at email@example.com and we will get back to you or call us on Freephone 0800 014 6113 for a chat. We look forward to hearing from you. Any enquiries and/or discussions are guaranteed to be informal and there is no obligation attached to said discussions.